The Benefits of Transitional Living in Florida
Transitional living in Florida has become a popular option for recovering addicts and alcoholics seeking professional help in achieving sobriety. At a West Palm Beach halfway house, we offer a safe, supportive living environment for men and women in the early stages of recovery. We are committed to guiding clients as they transition from inpatient treatment to an independent, sober lifestyle. Clients benefit from the unique balance of structure and freedom offered at Pathways to Peace and other transitional living homes in Florida.
Clients benefit from the genuine care they receive from the staff members of the best halfway house West Palm Beach, Florida. We are committed to the success of each client we serve. Our staff members have dedicated their professional lives to helping others overcome addiction and are honored to be a part of their recovery journey. Residents benefit from connecting with staff members who are recovering from addiction and find comfort in knowing they are not alone. These staff members lead clients by example and show them that recovery is possible. Clients connect with these staff members and gain confidence through shared stories of struggle and achievement.
Our services are one of the many benefits of transitional living in Florida, and they include:
- round the clock availability (24/7)
- constant alcohol and drug testing
- offer access to an IOP (intensive outpatient) drug and alcohol treatment program
- provide access to family, individual and legal counseling
- offer access to group therapy sessions
- provide access to educational groups
- interactive life skills training to help assimilation back into the real world
- transportation to and from 12 Step meetings and other treatment programs
- community outreach activities, such as outdoor barbecues, trips to local parks and other fun activities
- the opportunity to speak with a spiritual advisor and/or mentor
- transportation to selected necessary locations in the area
Halfway house living in Florida is the perfect destination to escape the negativity of addiction and focus on recovery. Florida’s beautiful beaches are the perfect place for recovering individuals to relax and focus solely on their recovery and spirituality. Clients surround themselves with caring individuals and sunshine, instead of drugs and alcohol. Transitional living in Florida reminds clients how enjoyable sobriety can be.
To learn more about the benefits of transitional living in Florida, contact our halfway house in West Palm Beach, FL, today by getting in touch with us. Call today to start your recovery journey and live the life of your dreams.